Ali Lubbers PT, DPT, Clinical Director
- Joined Thrive Physical Therapy; October 2016
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Montana; 2014
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, University of Montana; 2011
- Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (SASTM) certified; 2016
- American Physical Therapy Association member; 2012
- Credentialed Clinical Instructor, American Physical Therapy Association; 2018
Els Brady PT, MOMT
- Joined Thrive Physical Therapy; August, 2021
- Master of Orthopedic Manual Therapy, The Ola Grimsby Institute; 1997
- Bachelor of Physical Therapy, Hoger Instituut Kinesitherapie; 1989
- Certified Mulligan Practitioner; 2004
- Certified Fascial Distortion Techniques Practitioner; 2015
- Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (SASTM) certified; 2021
- American Physical Therapy Association member; 1992
Ally Pearson PT, DPT
- Joined Thrive Physical Therapy; December, 2022
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Utah; 2015
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, Wheaton College; 2009
- American Physical Therapy Association Member; 2012
Jody Thatcher PT, MPT, President & CEO
- Founder and Owner of Thrive Physical Therapy; July, 2009
- Master of Physical Therapy, Loma Linda University; 1996
- Bachelor of Science in Life Sciences, Loma Linda University; 1996
- Certified Pilates Instructor – Reformer; 2008
- Credentialed Clinical Instructor, American Physical Therapy Association; 2010
- Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (SASTM) certified; 2011
- American Physical Therapy Association member; 1993
- FMS Level 2 Certified; 2019
Gaby Barajas, Office Manager
Gaby joined Thrive Physical Therapy in June 2022 as our Front Desk Coordinator and within just seven months, she was promoted to Office Manager. Gaby graduated from Wood River High School in Hailey, ID in 2021. Gaby moved to Boise summer of 2021. She studied at the College of Western Idaho for 1 year then decided to take some time to narrow her career interests. Gaby loves getting to know all the patients at Thrive! She has made great connections and loves seeing patients heal.
In her free time she enjoys going on bike rides, lake days, swimming and dancing. She lives with her boyfriend and roommates here in Boise. Her mom and sister live in Hailey with their 2 dogs and she loves visiting them whenever she can. She has quite a few houseplants she loves caring for and hopes to have a garden in the future. She is a foodie and loves trying new foods and restaurants. Gaby enjoys traveling and hopes to see more of the world in the future.
Megan Basham, Front Desk Coordinator - Mornings
Megan started at Thrive Physical Therapy in January 2023 after 5 years of being a stay-at-home mom. Prior to that, Megan worked for Ada County as the Community and Regional Planner. She has an undergraduate degree in Environmental Studies from Concordia College in Moorhead, MN and a Master’s of Science Degree in Urban and Regional Planning from the University of Arizona.
While she doesn’t have a physical therapy background, she has always been interested in movement and mobility as part of a healthy lifestyle and is a 250-hr certified yoga instructor. During her tenure as a stay-at-home mom, she obtained a Holistic Health Coaching certification from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. She provided virtual well coaching and taught yoga for a Fortune 500 company during the pandemic. It was a rewarding experience to see clients make personal breakthroughs on their quest for a healthier life.
She is excited to be back in the working world to be the Front Desk Coordinator at Thrive Physical Therapy. She is most looking forward to getting to know the patients and watching their progress. Megan lives in the North End with her husband and son. Chauffeuring her son keeps her busy in the afternoons, but she also finds time to pursue her interest in watercolor and being part of the Friends of Boise Historic Pools, working to raise awareness to reopen Lowell and South Pools. You may also see her camping in summer months or walking along the greenbelt or in her beloved North End neighborhood.
Cai Jensen, Front Desk Coordinator - Afternoons
Cai began working at Thrive Physical Therapy as the afternoon Front Desk Coordinator in July 2023. She is currently enrolled at Boise State University studying pre-physical & occupational therapy. She plans to graduate in the fall of 2025 and then will pursue a graduate program for either PT or OT. Cai attended Northwest Nazarene University for 2 years as a nursing major before changing her major and transferring to Boise State University. She looks forward to getting to know our team and patients, and to learn more about the wonderful field of physical therapy.
Cai was born in Boise, raised in Nampa and is a 4th generation Idahoan. She played competitive softball growing up, traveling all around the Western United States. She has a very small but loving family and they mean the world to her. Some of her hobbies include absolutely anything outdoors, which could include hiking, camping, paddle boarding, and traveling. One of her favorite things to do is road trips with her best friends. Some of her best memories are just getting in the car and leaving town with friends