Ali Lubbers PT, DPT, Clinical Director
- Joined Thrive Physical Therapy; October 2016
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Montana; 2014
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, University of Montana; 2011
- Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (SASTM) certified; 2016
- American Physical Therapy Association member; 2012
- Credentialed Clinical Instructor, American Physical Therapy Association; 2018
Els Brady PT, MOMT
- Joined Thrive Physical Therapy; August, 2021
- Master of Orthopedic Manual Therapy, The Ola Grimsby Institute; 1997
- Bachelor of Physical Therapy, Hoger Instituut Kinesitherapie; 1989
- Certified Mulligan Practitioner; 2004
- Certified Fascial Distortion Techniques Practitioner; 2015
- Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (SASTM) certified; 2021
- American Physical Therapy Association member; 1992
Ally Pearson PT, DPT
- Joined Thrive Physical Therapy; December, 2022
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Utah; 2015
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, Wheaton College; 2009
- American Physical Therapy Association Member; 2012
Jody Thatcher PT, MPT, President & CEO
- Founder and Owner of Thrive Physical Therapy; July, 2009
- Master of Physical Therapy, Loma Linda University; 1996
- Bachelor of Science in Life Sciences, Loma Linda University; 1996
- Certified Pilates Instructor – Reformer; 2008
- Credentialed Clinical Instructor, American Physical Therapy Association; 2010
- Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (SASTM) certified; 2011
- American Physical Therapy Association member; 1993
- FMS Level 2 Certified; 2019
Gaby Barajas, Office Manager
Gaby joined Thrive Physical Therapy in June 2022 as our Front Desk Coordinator and within just seven months, she was promoted to Office Manager. Gaby graduated from Wood River High School in Hailey ID in 2021. She moved to Boise and attended one year of school at College of Western Idaho. She graduated with a Biliteracy Diploma in Spanish which was actually her first language. We are very excited to have a bilingual Office Manager!
She is looking forward to learning new skills and meeting all of the patients here. Gaby lives with three roommates who are also close friends here in Boise. She loves the outdoors and going to the lake or camping. She enjoys swimming, biking and dancing (even if it’s just in her room when no one is watching).
She has a big extended family, but her immediate family consists of her mom, her sister who is 9 years younger than her, and their dog. She loves visiting and spending time with family and eating her mom’s delicious home cooking.
Megan Basham, Front Desk Coordinator
Megan started at Thrive Physical Therapy in January 2023 after 5 years of being a stay-at-home mom. Prior to that, Megan worked for Ada County as the Community and Regional Planner. She has an undergraduate degree in Environmental Studies from Concordia College in Moorhead, MN and a Master’s of Science Degree in Urban and Regional Planning from the University of Arizona.
While she doesn’t have a physical therapy background, she has always been interested in movement and mobility as part of a healthy lifestyle and is a 250-hr certified yoga instructor. During her tenure as a stay-at-home mom, she obtained a Holistic Health Coaching certification from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. She provided virtual well coaching and taught yoga for a Fortune 500 company during the pandemic. It was a rewarding experience to see clients make personal breakthroughs on their quest for a healthier life.
She is excited to be back in the working world to be the Front Desk Coordinator at Thrive Physical Therapy. She is most looking forward to getting to know the patients and watching their progress. Megan lives in the North End with her husband and son. Chauffeuring her son keeps her busy in the afternoons, but she also finds time to pursue her interest in watercolor and being part of the Friends of Boise Historic Pools, working to raise awareness to reopen Lowell and South Pools. You may also see her camping in summer months or walking along the greenbelt or in her beloved North End neighborhood.