Your Bottom Line is our Bottom Line
We provide transparency, so you know upfront what your estimated out-of-pocket costs will be.
As a service, we verify your physical therapy benefits prior to your first visit and bill your insurance for you. At your first appointment, we provide an estimate of what your visits will cost. We’re in-network with most insurers. For the few we’re not contracted with, we either bill your out-of-network benefits or offer our cash rate.
We try to minimize confusion and educate you about your physical therapy benefits. However, please remember that your insurance plan belongs to you. Ultimately, we prioritize our relationship with YOU, not your insurance carrier.
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- Regence Blue Shield of Idaho
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield (all states)
- Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
- St. Alphonsus Health Alliance
- Bright Path – St Luke’s Health Partners
- Select Health Medicare Advantage
- Bridgespan – RealValue Network
- Aetna Trinity – through St. Alphonsus Health Alliance
- Select Health Commercial
- UnitedHealthcare – Commercial and Medicare Advantage
- Aetna (except Trinity Aetna plans under the St. Alphonsus Health Alliance)
If your insurance plan isn't listed, please contact us: 208-344-0737
Helpful Blog Posts:
Deductibles, co-pays or co-insurance estimated to be owed by the patient will be paid at time of service unless other arrangements have been made with Thrive Physical Therapy.